Alfriston School Council Contract
As a school we agree to:
• Listen to your opinions and concerns
• Provide ongoing support
• Recognise and celebrate your involvement
As a school councillor what will be expected of you:
• Be prepared to attend school council meetings
• Work with the other elected pupils
• Help to raise awareness of the school council
• Act as a positive role model
I understand the responsibilities of a school councillor and agree to participate on the school council.
I understand that, if I do not honour this contract, I may be asked to give up my role as a school councillor.