- Always practice safe texting (your message can be traced and read by anyone)
- It is against the law to send hateful texts or bully by phone
- If you receive a message like this do not delete it, it is evidence, tell an adult.
- Do not reply to hateful texts.
- If you and your friends arrange to meet up by sending texts – always tell an adult where you are going and who you are going to meet.
- Mobile phones companies can check messages you are sending.
- Do not text people unless you know them in the real world (not just via the computer)